Welcome to Foresight
We use the latest scientific and other evidence combined with futures analysis to tackle complex issues and help policy makers make decisions affecting our future.
Our work makes a critical contribution to meeting important challenges of the 21st century - such as food security, flooding and obesity.
These are in-depth studies examining major issues 20-80 years in the future.
Current Foresight Projects are:
The Foresight Horizon Scanning Centre does short projects looking at discrete issues across the entire public policy spectrum.
Our toolkits and networks look to strengthen futures thinking capacity and share best practice within and across government.
- The Future of Manufacturing
- The Future of Identity
- The Future of Computer Trading in Financial Markets
- Reducing Risks of Future Disasters
- Migration and Global Environmental Change
- International Dimensions of Climate Change
- Global Food and Farming Futures
- Technology and Innovation Futures
- Land Use Futures