Better Regulation Delivery Office
The Primary Authority Seminar 2013: a great opportunity to network and share tips, strategies and successes and learn about the future of Primary Authority. Book Now
The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 has received Royal Assent. It contains clauses to broaden eligibility for participation in the scheme, and to strengthen inspection plans.
More firms will be able to benefit from more consistent enforcement of regulation and clearer advice on how to comply.
If you're currently involved in Professional Development Reviews, the Regulators' Development Needs Analysis (RDNA) self-assessment tool could be a valuable aid.
This is an interactive website that provides a robust process enabling regulators to identify and prioritise their development needs.
Business minister Michael Fallon has invited national regulators and local authorities to bid for a new fund to pioneer more business-friendly enforcement of regulation.
Up to six awards will be made to qualifying organisations or consortia.
I want to:
- Use The Primary Authority IT System
- Become a Primary Authority (Local Authorities)
- Develop a Primary Authority partnership (Business)
- Attend a Primary Authority training course (Local Authorities)
- See the list of Primary Authority partnerships
- Self-assess my skills and knowledge using the RDNA tool (local authority officers)
- Provide a Trading Places placement (Business)
- Go on a Trading Places placement (Local Authorities)
- Make my views heard
- Receive email alerts