What we do
BRDO's activities are designed to support the Coalition Government's Strategy for Better Regulation
BRDO promotes a simple and clear regulatory environment by ensuring the business voice is heard in the delivery of regulation and developing practical tools for regulators.
- Providing a centre of expertise for Primary Authority and extending the scheme to enable more businesses to participate
- Simplifying delivery of regulation for business, regulators and government
- Providing a forum for business engagement to ensure the business voice is heard in shaping regulatory policy and delivery
- Supporting Local Enterprise Partnerships to tackle regulatory delivery issues at the local level
- Providing policy advice to UK and Welsh Ministers on regulatory delivery
Our work in Wales.