The Insolvency Service
The Court of Appeal has handed down its judgment in the case of Pillar Denton Ltd and others v Jervis and others (commonly known as the ‘Game’ or ‘Game Station’) case.
The Hotline is
A contact point where you can report possible misconduct to the Insolvency Service.
We welcome information about
Companies, the re-use of prohibited names, directors, disqualified directors, undischarged bankrupts, those subject to debt relief orders and individuals subject to restrictions.
- For information about the bankruptcy process contact the Insolvency Enquiry Line during office hours (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Call 0845 602 9848
- Alternatively visit our Publications section for a range of guides and information on personal and corporate insolvency, redundancy, bankruptcy restrictions and director disqualification.
I need to:
- Check the Individual Insolvency Register
- Find an Official Receiver
- Find an Official Receiver Mobile Version (beta)
- Find an Insolvency Practitioner
- Search the Public Interest Database
- Search for people with restrictions
- Search for disqualified directors
Seek general information
Make a complaint
- Complain about The Insolvency Service
- Complain about an insolvency practitioner
- Complain about breaches of the law by a director of an insolvent company or a bankrupt
- Complain about a company/director of a company which is still trading
- Complain about misuse of the ‘pre-pack’ administration process (or any other corporate insolvency process)
Find the insolvency forms you need. Visit our forms page for a list of the insolvency forms that are available online
Access to published information through our approved publication scheme.
Official statistics showing numbers of corporate and individual insolvencies in England & Wales.