The Insolvency Service
Abdulkadir Aydin, the sole director of Goldtrail Travel Limited, has received a 15-year director disqualification
Business, Innovation and Skills Committee has today published their report into The Insolvency Service
The Hotline is
A contact point where you can report possible misconduct to the Insolvency Service.
We welcome information about
Companies, the re-use of prohibited names, directors, disqualified directors, undischarged bankrupts, those subject to debt relief orders and individuals subject to restrictions.
- For information about the bankruptcy process contact the Insolvency Enquiry Line during office hours (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Call 0845 602 9848
- Alternatively visit our Publications section for a range of guides and information on personal and corporate insolvency, redundancy, bankruptcy restrictions and director disqualification.
Everything you need to know about redundancy payments including if an employer will not or cannot make one.
I need to:
- Check the Individual Insolvency Register
- Find an Official Receiver
- Find an Insolvency Practitioner
- Search the Public Interest Database
- Search for people with restrictions
- Search for disqualified directors
Seek general information
Make a complaint
- Complain about The Insolvency Service or an insolvency practitioner
- Complain about breaches of the law by a director of an insolvent company or a bankrupt
- Complain about a company/director of a company which is still trading
- Complain about misuse of the ‘pre-pack’ administration process (or any other corporate insolvency process)
Our Twitter Feed
insolvencygovuk (466 followers)
- @lgrice6 Hi Lauren. For individual cases on redundancy pay, please call the inquiry line on 0330 331 0020. All the best
17 May 2013
- @lgrice6 Hi, we pay 93% of statutory claims within 6 weeks. Inquiry line is 0330 331 0020 if need to chase up your claim. Hope that helps
16 May 2013
Find the insolvency forms you need. Visit our forms page for a list of the insolvency forms that are available online
Access to published information through our approved publication scheme.
Official statistics showing numbers of corporate and individual insolvencies in England & Wales.