Certification and Training
NMO calibration team offers an outstanding calibration service in the areas of mass, length and volume, all of which are accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to the highest globally recognised levels. As well as this we also offer a measurement consultancy service and supply of standards in all related areas.
NMO provides a range of type approval services designed to enable manufacturers gain access to European and global markets for weighing and other regulated measuring instruments. Our services include:
- EC type examination under the Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments (NAWI) directive (2009/23/EC) and the Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) (2004/22/EC)
- Issuing certificates of conformity through the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) and UK national approvals under section 12 of the weights & measures act 1985.
Quality Management System certification
NMO provides the following services for quality management system (QMS) Certification:
- ISO 9001
- EC declaration of type conformity under the NAWI directive (2009/23/EC)
- Declaration of conformity based on quality assurance under the MID (2004/22/EC)
- "Self-verification" under Section 11A of the weights and measures act.
NMO provides tailored training packages , information or advice about legal metrology to suit your specific project needs.